MediCam Troubleshooting Guide
Q: App can not find my MediCam during Easy Setup.
- Make sure MeidCam is powered ON.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- If MediCam still didn’t show up, click the “wireless configuration” hardware button for once.
- Reboot MediCam if it still didn’t show up.
- Force-close and re-launch MediCam App and try Easy Setup again.
- If MediCam still didn’t show up, long-press on the “wireless configuration” button to restore factory defaults and then try again.
Q: App failed to connect my MediCam during Easy Setup.
- On your MediCamApp, return to home screen and try Easy Setup again.
- If you still can’t connect MediCam, reboot MediCam and re-launch App.
Q: My MediCam is not responding to any key press.
- Remove power adapter.
- Remove battery.
- Install battery again.
- Connect to power adapter and turn ON MediCam.
- Return MediCam for repair if it is still not responding.
Q: App cannot connect to my MediCam.
- Reboot MediCam.
- Force-close MediCam App on your mobile device.
- Re-launch MediCam App and try to connect MediCam again.
- If it still cannot connect to MediCam, run Easy Setup again.
Q: App cannot join MediCam’s Wi-Fi network.
- Reboot MediCam, re-launch MediCam App and try again.
- If your mobile device still cannot join MediCam’s Wi-Fi network, go to device settings and manually connect your mobile device to MediCam’s Wi-Fi network.
Q: Why there is no sound when viewing video from App?
Audio sound is disabled for viewing video on the App to prevent echo.
Q: Why App fails to download media file from MediCam?
MediCam App requires the permission to save media files to your mobile device. Please check:
- On your mobile device, go to “Settings” App.
- Scroll down and look for “MediCam” for App permissions settings.
- Check if your mobile device allows MediCam App to “Read and Write” Photos.
Q: Why my MediCam status LED blinks with red color?
MediCam storage may be full. Please check:
- Launch MediCam App and connect to your MediCam.
- In the home screen, tap on the “Settings” icon for your MediCam.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Delete All Data” button, and click “Yes” to confirm.
- Reboot MediCam and the status LED should return to green.
Q: MediCam didn’t find any available Wi-Fi networks during Easy Setup.
- Connect your mobile device to the Wi-Fi network you want MediCam to connect to.
- Move MediCam closer to the Wi-Fi network Access Point.
- Run Easy Setup again.
- If still no Wi-Fi networks can be found, reboot MediCam and try again.